Sunday 1 May 2016

The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim


Actress Juliet Ibrahim has disclosed that due to her experience with the men who have come her way, she has opted to remain single until she finds the right person.

She said this in an interview with Doreen Avio on Let’s Talk Entertainment on Joy TV.

“I am not dating, I am very single, I don’t know, people are expecting me to be dating but I have a lot to do in terms of work and that is where my focus is.

“The men I have dated or who have been in my life are some crazy set of people so I don’t want to start anything I am not sure of.” She said.

Explaining why she is mostly seen and heard of in Nigeria, Juliet attributed it to low production of movies in Ghana.

“Filming in Ghana is a bit slow but per the population in Nigeria; the demand for movies is high so there is always a lot to do there.

And sometimes, while there, you will find out that there are events that you need to grace and all,” she said.

Ibrahim was born in Ghana to a Lebanese father and a Ghanaian-Liberian mother. She is the first child and has two sisters; Sonia, Nadia, and a brother.

Juliet along with her siblings spent the longest part of their childhood in Lebanon and Ivory Coast due to the war in Liberia.

No comments:

Post a Comment