Tuesday 3 May 2016

I Don’t Think I Can Ever Get Married Again – Toyin Aimakhu Talks On Love And Her Failed Marriage

 Toyin_aimakhu
Sultry Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, in a recent shoot poses in African traditional wears for a shoot in the USA.
She also granted an interview with Fashion Buzz TV where she opened up about her failed marriage, relationships and love.
When she was asked whether she would get married again, she said:-
“I don’t think so. I think I have trauma. I am even scared right now. All I need now is God and the holy spirit to help me. The truth is I’m scared. I don’t think I can even love. I am over it but I can’t be healed. If I see a good white man, well. I know whatever God wants. He always wanted me to be his servant and I rejected. But now, I’m doing all he wants.”
See her pictures below:-
toyin
 toyin3
 TOYIN-NL1
 TOYIN-NL2

No comments:

Post a Comment