Tuesday 3 May 2016

24 Year Old Woman Arrested With 193 Wraps Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport …

 DRUGS-NL
 The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) yesterday May 2nd arrested 24 years old Rose Uche Igbinoba (pictured), with 193 wraps of cocaine hidden inside packs of sweets at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos.
Rose who arrived Nigeria from Dubai, was arrested after the whitish substance weighing 3.230kgs ‎which she wrapped in the sweet packs, tested positive for cocaine.
Speaking on her arrest, NDLEA commander at the Lagos Airport, Ahmadu Garba said Rose who hails from Edo state and her accomplice were arrested by the vigilant men of NDLEA
“One Igbainoba Uche Rose, who concealed 3.230kgs inside sweets was apprehended at the arrival hall during inward screening of passengers. A suspected member of the cartel, Ofor Kamsochukwu Chimezie was arrested on a follow-up operation. The suspects are being investigated,”he said
When interrogated, Rose said she was promised N500,000 to traffic the banned substance
: 24 year old woman arrested with 193 wraps of cocaine at Lagos airport
“I work as a clerical staff after I completed my primary school because there was no money to further my studies. I have suffered hardship in life, but a man offered to assist me establish my personal business. He promised to pay me half a million Naira. This was how I got involved in this problem” Rose said.
She and her accomplice will be charged to court soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment