Thursday 21 April 2016

Messi Blocks Miss BumBum Brazil On Instagram

Messi Blocks Miss BumBum Brazil On Instagram For Sending Him These Pictures


    According to the SUN, football player, Lionel Messi blocked Miss Bum Bum Brazil 2015, Suzy Cortez from sending him indecent photos on Instagram.
Cortez claimed that Messi’s partner, Antonella Roccuzzo, became jealous when she saw the types of inappropriate photos she was sending to Messi on IG and blocked her..both on her own IG and Messi’s IG account.


Cortez said she had no ulterior motive when she sent those photos and hat she was just a fan.
She said

“I was completely shocked when I spotted it,. “If I could, I would tell her not to be worried about me, I’m just a fan. I’m surprised that she isn’t more sure of herself.”

“I guess it can only be because she is jealous. It’s very silly because I’m just a football fan and a huge fan of Barcelona. This is just an overreaction”

“I only follow about 10 people and he was one of them. So when I saw that I was blocked I thought it could only be jealousy,” Cortez told the Sun. “Why would he block me if he has 40 million followers? Then I checked her profile and confirmed she had also blocked me.”


Messi and his partner Roccuzzo, have known each other since childhood and have two children together.




No comments:

Post a Comment